The following Links are to HELPFUL WEBSITES relating to Arthritis conditions and information.
NZ Starship Paediatric Rhematology
- Steroids and Juvenile Idiopathic Arthirits (80.2 KB)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (252.5 KB)
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis (553 KB)
- Methotrexate Parent Information (106.2 KB)
- Tips for taking charge of your healthcare (784.4 KB)
- Health skills checklist (775.4 KB)
The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne
- The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne – Rheumatological Conditions
- The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne – Links to Support Groups in Australia
Queensland Self-Management Alliance
- ‘Live with it‘ – A magazine for teens (15 to 18 years) with chronic medical conditions – written BY young people FOR young people. Click here to view the electronic magazine!
The Journal of Rheumatology
- Journal of Rheumatology – Study/Article on Surfing the ‘net’ for information on JIA.